More U.S. Executive & Administrative Resources
- The White House – Official web site of the White House. Links to press briefings, executive orders, and a number of ”in focus” issues, such as defense, immigration, and national security.
- Office of the President – More information about the current and previous presidents and their cabinets.
- Office of Management and Budget – In-depth information about the U.S. budget, agencies and regulations, the President’s management agenda, and more.
- Other executive departments – Links to the web sites of Cabinet departments, independent agencies, federal boards and commissions, and more.
- Public Papers of the Presidents – Presidential statements, speeches, and remarks released by the White House. Coverage begins in 1991.
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents – Companion to the Public Papers series. Includes a broader range of presidential materials. Coverage begins in 1993.
- Presidential Proclamation and Executive Orders – Full text of executive orders from April 13, 1945 – January 20, 1989.
- American Presidency Project – Full-text database of papers, messages, and speeches of the presidents dating back to George Washington (1789). Includes over 75,000 documents.
U.S. Military Resources
- U.S. Department of Defense – Gateway to all Department of Defense web sites.
- Joint Chiefs of Staff – Includes an electronic library of historical, research, and service publications, as well as handbooks and pamphlets on military activities.
- Military Legal Resources – Extensive collection of digital documents. Includes articles from The Army Lawyer (back to 1971) and Military Law Review (back to 1958), as well as historical, regulatory, and international materials.
- SEC – Links to U.S. corporation filings, SEC decisions and memoranda, and more.
- IRS – Links to U.S. tax forms, statistics, publications, and more.
- EPA – Links to EPA regulations, guidance documents, technical reports, library resources, and more.
- Other administrative agencies – Links to the web sites of all U.S. administrative agencies.