U.S. Constitution – Full text of the U.S. Constitution, including all Amendments.
- U.S. Code – Full text of the current United States Code.
- U.S. Bills – Full text of passed and proposed U.S. legislation dating back to 1973.
- Congressional Record – Full text of the Congressional Record, the daily transcript of activities in the U.S. Congress.
Executive & Administrative
- CFR – Full text of the CFR as published by the U.S. Government Printing Office. Current and previous years (back to 1996) are available.
- e-CFR – A continuously updated version of the CFR. New and revised regulations from the Federal Register are integrated into the CFR text. Changes are less than a week behind the current day.
- Federal Register – Full text of each day’s Federal Register. Previous issues available back to 1994.
- Regulations.gov – Full text of regulations that are open for public comment (i.e., proposed) and closed for comment (i.e., final). Also includes agency notices and guidance documents, adjudications, and public comments.
- Administrative Law Research Video tutorial from Georgetown University on how to understand and research administrative law materials.
- More executive & administrative resources
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeals
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts
- Federal Rules
- Civil Procedure – Full text of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Criminal Procedure – Full text of Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
- Appellate Procedure – Full text of Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure.
- Evidence – Full text of Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Bankruptcy Procedure – Full text of Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
- More judicial resources